Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Last night of Cross last night. The thickest mud I ever ridden. My true colors ran thru. I guess I'm not that quick at being quick. It is this extra gut I use to keep me centered on the bike, not so good for shifting weight. Got lapped by Yozzel on the last lap. I really didn't want anymore. But very suprized others made it look so easy, and fun. Time to give Mr Landers his bike back, time for a tune up, it was fun, but lugging that thing thru the mud had me beat. Foot speed is important in mtb as well, especially on those grueling climbs, who needs the little ring, something to work on? Anyways more mud in store for my local trails, good thing we have stuff off the beaten pass where the leaves are still covering what resembles something of a trail. Hopefully it will freeze one of theses day.

Look at all the moisture coming off the Great Lakes. Whiteface Ski area would be a good spot to be today. Nothing to kill a hang over better the blasting down a mtn in cool fresh winter air. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all out there. I am ready for some Food.









No comments: