Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Road kills, road signs road bikes

Not a good week for the racoons, rigor mortis and heat equal stink. road work signs and divets. I know they say not to swerve for animals, but if no one is behind me I slow down or let them cross. Motor vehicle kill free for me. Those road noise impressions require one to hold a very tight wheel. Cars don't know that being close is okay. Just don't threatten me with your motor. There is a balance between the agressive and the passive, both extremes scare me. If the attitude is any measurement of people, I would say people are just very tempered. as they say chill. The heat does oppress. no worse feeling to me than sitting in a car in traffic moving nowhere, all those idle motors working over time to keep us and the them cool. on a bike all you need is a little shade, a cool breeze, and some water. Ah much better. Laws of the sea are wind power has right away over motor. Second to the traffic laws I would like a clause that motor should give way to non motor and non motor should give way to foot. Really it is just common decentcy and respectful discretion.

No comments: